- We will not schedule a patient who exhibits any signs of CV, flu, or a cold.
No staff member will come to work if they exhibit any of those symptoms.
- Upon entering the office you will be provided with a hand sanitizer.
- We request that you bring your own facemask.
- To maximize protection do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth unless you have sanitized your hands.
- A staff member will then wipe down the outside and inside door knobs of the door that the patient used to enter the office.
- The number of people in the waiting room will be limited to a safe number.
- The dentist and all staff will wear protective masks during all dental procedures.
- The staff will sterilize all surfaces a patient, or staff, comes in contact with.
- The dentist and staff members will sanitize their hands before seeing each patient.
The protocols and safety precautions we are taking will also maximize your protection against other harmful viruses and bacterial infections. These include hepatitis, HIV, the flu, measles, mumps, rubella, and colds. So please know that coming to our office is now safer than ever and you have no reason to put off dental treatment that is so important to your overall health and your immune system. If you have any questions please contact our office and we look forward to seeing you soon.